Burgrave Dietrich of Kirchberg
(ancestral seat was the Kapellendorf Water Castle) gave to himself, to his wife's and to his children salvation, as well as to his father and mother and all ancestors, the nuns of the Cistercian nunnery of Kapellendorf 3½ Hufes in Taubach with the peasants of the same: "…tres mansos & dimidium liberæ proprietatis, sitos in Tobeche …" in 1256. Inhabitants of Taubach were first mentioned by name in this deed: "… in Thobeche ista sund: Henricus Wrowin, Albertus Longus, & fui filii Conradus, Henricus filius Berchte viduæ …" (Heinrich Frowein, Albert Lange, & his son Conrad, Heinrich son of the widow Bertha). Note also the spelling: Tobeche and Thobeche in one document. These 3½ Hufes with the peasants of the same in Taubach were mentioned againby reason of a assets splitting between the nuns inside and outside the nunnery with acceptance by the Churfürst zu Maintz (Prince-elector of Mainz) on Saint Severin feast day 1256 (23rd October, Severin of Cologne): "… Moniales de Capilndorf bona at Toubeche infra sex annos …". The nuns have to jointly redeem the Taubachian (and some other) lands within 6 years.
Count Otto of Orlamünde transferred 1½ Hufes in Thobech (Taubach), which was abandoned by Knight Hermann of Zazerney, to the Cistercian nunnery of Oberweimar in 1278. Witnesses were Hermann of Oberweimar, Arnold of Crumestorf (Kromsdorf), Fridrich Stegelitz, Marald de Ullo, Friedrich of Crakowe (Krakau near Blankenhain). On 8th July 1279, Count Otto of Orlamünde affirmed this transfer in the Castro Blassenberc (Plassenburg Castle at Kulmbach) and enfeoffed the nunnery of Oberweimar. The witnesses were: Ramung of Blassenburg and Marcward, called Meingozes.
On 03rd March 1293, Count Hermann of Orlamünde transferred one Hufe in Toubeche (Taubach), situated between Oberweimar and Ehringsdorf, as well as a half of the forest Eichenleite (in present Weimar-Belvedere) to the Cistercian nunnery of Oberweimar. Beringer of Würchhausen (Würchhausen: between Dorndorf and Camburg at the Saale river) and Günther of Meldingen (Mellingen) with Adelhayden of Würchhausen handed over two Hufes and a farm in Toubeche to the Cistercian nunnery of Oberweimar 6 years later, which Count Hermann of Orlamünde assigned to the Cistercian nunnery of Oberweimar on 7th November 1299. Ortwin of Gutenhusen (today Guthmannshausen) owned two farms in Taubach in 1349.