The local Taubachian associations,
the school youth and other inhabitants of Taubach congregated for a solemn assembly on the then Lindenplatz (also called Kirchplatz, a place with three lime trees, which was probably called Blücherlinde (Blücher lime, Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher, took part in the battles of Jena and Auerstedt, Leipzig as well as Waterloo, nicknamed "Marschall Vorwärts" ("Marshal Forward")), Körnerlinde (Körner lime, Carl Theodor Körner, author, adjutant in the Lützow Free Corps), and Luisenlinde (Luise lime, Grand Duke Luise of Saxony-Weimar, preserved Weimar prior the total plundering by French troops after the battle of Jena and Auerstedt in 1806) and possibly planted in memory of liberation from the French) on 30th May 1933, which was induced by the reason of the NSDAP local group leader Mr Hugo Schläger. After the singing association and the highest school class had given their musical introduction, the burgomaster Mr Franz Ludwig gave a speech in which he pointed out, that a visible sign will be set in Taubach by the consecration of the Lindenplatz to "Hindenburg Platz". After the following speech by the pastor, the NSDAP local group leader gave his speech and then undertook the consecration of the square and the renaming of the Taubach main street to "Adolf-Hitler-Straße" (today Ilmtalstraße). The meeting ended after the Rütlischwur, another poem and songs by the school youth and the singing club.
The municipalities Mellingen and Taubach jointly celebrated the 01st May 1934, at that time called "Tag der nationalen Arbeit" (Day of National Labor). The people paraded from the guesthouse Heintz in Taubach to the Anger in Mellingen led by the Mellingen band. The Maienkönigin (Queen of the May, veneration of Maria, the Mother of God), accompanied by riders, was with in this procession. The Kritzekrebsmarkt (a local Ilmthuringian word for the Mellingen fun fair what means "cockchafer market") took place in Mellingen at the same time, wherefore not only flags of the Third Reich hung from the windows, as well the village was festively decorated so that the participants of the procession can enjoyed the fun fair.
The elucidation work on air-raid protection was considered urgently necessary as early as 1934. The Vaterländische Frauenverein Taubach (Fatherland Women's Association) was elucidated expertly in a oral presentation on 08th June 1934.
After a plebiscite in Saarland, the League of Nations ordered the reunion of the Saarland to Germany with effect from 01st March 1935. A torchlight procession and ceremonies was made in Taubach as at other places in Germany.
A darkening exercise was carried out not only alone in Taubach in the night from 18th to 19th August 1936. The trains of the Deutsche Reichsbahn (German Reich Railways) were also secured, railway stations were darkened. Besides the inspection officials shall have been no one on the road, but this might also have been caused by the thunderstorm and the heavy rainfall at the same time.
The preparatory work for the construction of the Autostraße south of Taubach, today named Bundesautobahn A4, began at the end of 1936. Many workers were lodged in the adjoining localities.